Make a reservation online HERE
Aune-Osborn Campground lies along 20 acres of waterfront property on the lower St. Mary’s River. It is an excellent location to watch the lake freighters as they make their way to and from the Soo Locks. The western end of the campground houses 100 modern (water & electric) sites. The following amenities are open to the public: showers and restrooms, boat launch, fish cleaning station, RV dump station, and phones.
Aune-Osborn Park, adjacent to the campground, is a popular location for fishing tournaments.
- 100 campsites – 24 Premium Waterfront Sites and 76 Non-Waterfront Sites
- Modern Restroom and Shower facility
- Campground Attendants
- Modern Laundry Room (coin-operated)
- Fire Rings
- Picnic Tables
- Electric and Water hookups (sorry, no sewer)
- Beautiful river view
- Free wireless internet access available (unsecured)
- Two Boat Launches
- Water and Sewer Dump Station
- Fish Cleaning Station